Overview: An in depth exploration of mental structures , focus and outcomes and how structure applies to group dynamics.
Designed: As a follow on to Level 1, Or as an Independent Package for Corporate Professionals, Leadership groups or Community Groups [sporting, school etc.]
Duration: 2 Days
- Review of concepts in Level 1.
- Focus as a structure.
- Relationship between focus and outcome.
- Practical application of focus.
- Deeper exploration and assimilation of personal structures.
- Paradox and how we can apply it for effective outcome.
- Group dynamics – working with group structures.
- Applying concepts of structure for effective and efficient creating of optimal end results.
- Practical applications.
- Awareness of relationship between mental structures, focus and outcomes.
- Greater awareness of personal operating structures.
- Enhanced ability to re-allocate focus.
- Enhanced ability to create optimal outcomes.
- Enhanced efficiency and effectiveness.
- Improved team and group relationships.
- Improved utilisation of resources [time, cost, energy].
- Reduced personal and group “burn out”.
- More effective leadership.