Overview: An in depth exploration of structure and how structure affects outcomes.
Designed: As a follow on to the Introductory Course, Or as an Independent Package
Duration: 1 day.
- Foundational concepts of structure in greater depth.
- Orientation as a mental structure – What does it mean?
- The cycle of reactivity.
- The cycle of learning and inspiration.
- Structure, discipline and freedom.
- Conflict application – personal assimilation.
- Structure and outcome.
- Awareness of structure and orientation.
- Enhanced personal awareness.
- Awareness of relationship between orientation and outcome.
- Reduced reactivity.
- Enhanced creativity and inspiration.
- Improved team relationships.
- Enhanced efficiency and optimisation of outcomes.
- Greater sense of confidence and empowerment.