Overview: An Introduction to the Foundational Concepts of Structure.
Designed: For All levels
Duration: 3.5 Hours
- What do we mean by structure?
- 2 foundational concepts of structure.
- How structure affects outcomes.
- Practical applications and personal assimilations.
- An understanding of the core concepts of structure.
- An awareness of how to apply core concepts to affect outcomes.
- Introductory awareness of personal mental structures.
- Enhanced utilisation of resources [time, cost, energy].