Purpose: To empower, educate and inspire individuals and communities through coaching and training programmes with the consequence of good health, self-responsibility, leadership, success and enterprise. [ With enterprise being defined as the “Willingness to undertake new ventures and initiatives.”]
- Fiscal responsibility.
- Growth and development.
- Every person is entitled and has the capacity for good health.
- Every person is entitled to respect and to be heard.
- Every person is unique and has the capacity for greatness.
- We are all connected.
- Every person has the capacity to positively influence and contribute.
- Service and generosity.
- To run coaching and training programmes for individuals and groups.
- To provide resources which assist with these coaching and training programmes for individuals and groups.
- Individuals and groups to include:
- The general community
- Corporate communities and business groups
- Sporting teams and groups
- Specialised communities [ e.g. domestic violence groups; women’s groups; indigenous groups and other ethnicities; disadvantaged health groups]
- Youth communities [school and adolescent groups].